Search This Blog

Monday, April 6, 2009

On the Way to Borden...


On the way home from Dyeing "Over Tan" at Rita's in Borden, I went to the Strawberry Ranch area to purchase 3 crock pots that I had found on Kijiji. I ended up in the middle of nowhere down a long driveway.

In the process I was ankle-deep in icy water in the driveway of my destination, but undaunted I plodded on to gain these beauties. It helped to have a front-wheel drive.

I passed deer, ducks in the pond, and the rocky road along the riverbank near the dump. It was an interesting drive at sunset, and next time I'll be sensible and take someone with me, and I will go down 11th St.!

Why do I tell you this? because I'm told blogs need to have a little of this and that.....and I hope to use these crocks for my rug hooking supplies. --Patti M.

*photo credit: Ron Marken

1 comment:

  1. These would be beautiful to hold flowers, too, no?

    ReplyDelete